MoneyAhoy.com – August Update
Here we are again with the next update to MoneyAhoy progress. I’m trying to crank out a bunch of these updates since I haven’t had the chance to update things for a couple of months here. Here’s a brief rundown of the posts for August at MoneyAhoy:
- Best Dividend Paying Stocks – Part-2 – In this next part of the Best Dividend Paying Stocks series, we explore the risk spectrum and where dividend paying stocks fall.
- Best Dividend Paying Stocks – Part-3 – In the final part of the Best Dividend Paying Stocks series, I explore actual methods for identifying the best dividend paying stocks to purchase. I also give some concrete examples to pick.
- Save Money on Cable – How To Watch Cable TV for Free By Switching to Online TV – This article has been one of the most popular over at MoneyAhoy.com. This covers some cable alternatives available on the internet that one can use to watch cable TV shows.
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need? – This article details some of my thoughts on determining just how much life insurance you need depending on your own personal situation. Definitely one to check out if you haven’t already.
- Ensure You’re Not Over Insured – Here I go into detailed calculations to show you how to determine the specific amount of life insurance that you need depending on your situation. I was surprised to find that I was vastly over-insured for my current situation – maybe you’ll find the same for yourself.
- Selling a Blog or Business – When is the Right Time? – Here I cover Jim Wang’s story of the blog he developed called www.Bargaineering.com that he sold for $3.5 million! It’s a great read if you haven’t heard the story before.
- Do You Need Short Term Disability Insurance? – This article covers which types of folks need to purchase short term disability insurance. My wife had this, and we came to the conclusion that it was entirely unnecessary for our situation.
- Book Review – The Art of the Start – A book review for the book I had to read for MBA class entitled The Art of the Start by Guy Kawasaki.
So, that’s a pretty good list of posts for August. Traffic at MoneyAhoy.com is starting to increase with all the article available there. I’m pleased with that 🙂 See you soon for the September update.