MoneyAhoy.com – July Update
Wow – it’s been a super long time since I’ve updated things here. Let me give a brief update of the posts for July with a short description of each one. There were eight in total for July:
- How to Setup a Blog for Fun and Profit – I run down the different types of blogs, blog services, and created a special video that shows you how to setup your own blog with custom hosting in less than 5 minutes.
- Yard Sale Deals – 7/6/13 – I cover some awesome deals that I found at various yard sales. All in all I saved $366!
- Does High Deductible Car or Home Insurance Actually Save you Money? – This article covers the in’s and out’s of high deductible insurance versus low deductible insurance. You’ll be surprised to find that high deductible car insurance can actually cost you more in the long run…
- Teaching Your Kids How to Make Money – I discuss an example of how I helped my kids run a lemonade stand as a way to teach them how to make money and achieve their goals.
- Debt: Instant Gratification With a Hangover – Here I discuss how debt is for folks with zero patience. There is almost always a bad aftertaste…
- The Quest to Save on Car and Home Insurance – This article recalls how I was able to save $475 a year by switching my car and home insurance from State Farm to Progressive.
- Quick Money Saving Tips for Car and Home Insurance Savings – This post covers some tips I learned on my journey to save on car and home insurance premiums.
- Best Dividend Paying Stocks – Part-1 – What is a dividend and where does it come from? Read this article to find out!
Well, that’s about it for the July update. As you can see, I was pretty busy coming up with some great ways to save money. Head on over to MoneyAhoy.com for more money saving, making money, and investment ideas!