Starting and running a small business can be really tough stuff! If you are running into roadblocks and need a helping hand, then you are at the right place. We have helped hundreds of small businesses succeed, and we can help you too! Many of our tools and advice are completely free – so jump in with both feet and get started!
Starting a Business?
If you have always wanted to start a business but are not sure exactly how to get started, don’t worry. Starting a business can be confusing stuff – but rest assured you can do it! We have created a series of free articles at MoneyAhoy.com to walk you through the entire process.
There are a couple simple steps you’ll need to follow:
- Decide what type of business you need to register (Corporation or LLC)
- Register your LLC or Register your Corporation
- Start a website to go along with your business (see next section)
Creating a Website?
If you have an existing business, or your just registered your business, you are ready now ready for a website! You can either choose to create a website yourself, or work with us to setup a fantastic website for your business:
- Head over to MoneyAhoy.com and read the free article: How to Start a Business Website
- Contact us for your free business website quote. We can also host your business website for those clients that want a hassle-free approach.
Check out our “websites” section to see examples of websites that we have created for various business clients.
Setup Your Business for Success!
If you have already started a business and have your own business website, then you are ready to take your business to the next level! Put our experience and knowledge to work for you to help optimize and get your business headed in the right direction. Why work with us? It’s simple, we:
- have helped hundreds of businesses get started on the right track
- have expert consultants with MBA and Six-Sigma Black Belt certifications
- offer inexpensive email and phone help to meet your needs
Other Helpful Small Business Resources
Below is a collection of simple-to-implement small business ideas that you can put to work for you: